Generally I quite enjoyed the project development, we managed to work together to produce a working shoot them up game. Despite taking the first week of the project to properly configure and learn to use Subversion only to be told in the second week that "noone" (everyone except our team) had figured out Subversion therefore we were no longer required to use it. Then we spent the second week figuring out how to properly include and use the SDL library, but once that was done we could get programming.
I think this kind of learning suited me, using the code in a progressive development meant that I think I learn it better than having to do little projects which didn't use the material to its full scope. I think that the size of the whole group caused problems for the entire project, as Rob was overwhelmed and we only got to see him for a couple of minutes in each practical session.
I enjoyed working with the team and learnt a lot from them, and I think the project in general was good and I'm proud of what we achieved.